Little India

( 1 review )
+44-1736-874642

3 Albert St, Penzance, England, TR18 2LR

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers over 15 vegan main dishes as well as many vegan appetizers. Open Mon-Sun 5:30pm-10:00pm. Call for hours - tell us.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Indian, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Franky flower

Not great for vegans, won't be coming back - Edit

We visited this restaurant as it was one of the only few on Happy Cow in Penzance. The menus had a list of vegetarian option but nothing marked out as vegan. We had to ask for the dishes to be modified so that they weren't cooked with ghee to make them vegan.

Although the staff were friendly, the guy didn't know that there were dairy products in the naan bread and initially said there wasn't before checking with a colleague.

The main reason for the 2 stars was because, although they were able to accommodate us with vegan food, when we asked if they could box up our left overs to take away with us, they mixed the vegan food with my sister's meat meal!

Overall the food was average, and some excessively oily. I've had better curries elsewhere.

Pros: Able to amend items to be vegan

Cons: Staff had a lack knowledge of the menu, Mixed meat with vegan food, not the best quality

Return to Penzance Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Little India closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.