Little India Healthy Cuisine

+63-022383243

24-F Malingap St, Teacher's Village, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, 1101

Indian vegetarian restaurant within Teachers Village. No onion or garlic. Separate menu for vegans. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Take-out

First Review by rajkumarpd

Get Your Indian Cuisine Fix Here! - Edit

We arrived 15 mins before their closing time and they still accommodated us. There are a lot of vegan options (clearly marked in their menu) and the staff is very helpful and courteous. There's an al fresco area and a closed air-conditioned area for diners. Loved the masala tea and the samosas. Wish we had ordered more. They also sell some vegan/vegetarian items like magic meat, carp patis, and other spices. All in all a very pleasant experience. Will definitely be back to try other stuff on the menu.

Pros: Lots of vegan options, food is great, price is rea, Helpful & courteous staff, very accommodating, A/C area for those hot days

Cons: None yet!

loved the samosa - Edit

We went here last Thursday and left satisfied. We had the eggplant dish, which was quite bland, the vegetable curry, which was delicious, and samosas. I especially loved that they ask about the level of spicyness you want. They also have a small store of spices where I bought my green chilli pickles.

Pros: lots of vegan options

Cons: small servings

Not Very 'Indian' - Edit

As a vegan who loves Indian food, I dined here only twice in my six months in Metro Manila. The spicy 'mixed vegetable' curry I ordered was basically a small dish of diced carrot in a bland sauce almost entirely devoid of any chilli or spices; and the eggplant dish, which was equally expensive, was essentially pureed eggplant in a bowl.

Pros: Indian veg food in Manila

Cons: bland unappetising uninspired dishes , extrremely overpriced, no resemblance to Indian food

rajkumarpd 27 Feb 2018 - Sorry to see your review post. We are surprised and sad with you review :(

We can't do anything, ultimately this is your own exprience and that's how you felt :(

all veggies - Edit

good option for vegetarians, especially for Indian vegetarians. Pure Satvik food/Jain Food.

Return to Metro Manila Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Little India Healthy Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2087 times.