Little Hoi An Boutique Hotel - Vegetarian Dinner Buffet

( 1 review )
02353861999

19 Lạc Long Quan, Hoi An, Vietnam

This hotel restaurant offers a fully vegetarian buffet dinner on 1st and the 15th of the lunar calendar 6:30-9pm. All-you-can-eat style. NOTE: no veg options on other days.

Categories: Buffet, Salad bar, Vietnamese

1 Review

First Review by PandaTank

Incredible Vegan Buffet - Edit

I can't speak highly enough about this event. It takes place every Friday (if I'm not mistaken) between 18:30-21:00 at the Little Hoi An Hotel, near Cua Dai beach.

The hotel is gorgeous, with friendly English-speaking staff, and has outside seating next to their luminescent pool.

The all-you-can-eat buffet offers an impressive 69 vegan courses, ranging from fruits, salads, grilled veggies, rice & noodle dishes, mock meats, breads, spring rolls, fried foods, desserts and more.

The price is 149,000VND ($6.5) per adult and less for kids.

I tried as many dishes as I could (before I was near to exploding) and thought they were all exceptionally prepared.

The owner of the hotel has expressed his interest in keeping this event going despite the turnout being less than they hoped. Therefore I'd highly recommend going to check it out and showing your support! :)

P.S. I'd give this a 5-star rating, but Happy Cow only allows for 4 stars of a non-veg place.

Pros: All you can eat, Well priced, Friendly staff

Cons: Only once a week

Return to Hoi An Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Little Hoi An Boutique Hotel - Vegetarian Dinner Buffet closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.