Little Havana

410-837-9903

1325 Key Hwy, Baltimore, Maryland, USA, 21230

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cuban cuisine. Offers some vegetarian dishes of which a few can be made vegan. Open Mon-Sat 11:30am-2:00am, Sun 11:00am-2:00am.

Categories: Beer/Wine, Take-out, Cuban, Non-veg

First Review by nardanddee

eh. good with a mixed diet crowd, but I would not go for myself - Edit

Went here with family and had chips with salsa and guac, the veggie tacos, and the avocado mouse (no whipped cream). The rice and beans are good but tacos are only okay. They eat like something a non-veg person would think we want to eat. Plus that is like the only veg friendly entree on the menu. I did like that they had dessert, but overall I would not go there myself. An okay option with a mixed diet crowd, and I like the atmosphere.

Pros: good location, vegan friendly dessert option

Cons: very limited options

Nice Spot - Edit

Finding the entrance is a little tricky - go down the side, walking towards the water; the entrance is on the salmon colored portion of the building. This would be a great date locale, as the outdoor seating overlooks the water. I had the veggie tacos (and ordered some rice and beans to-go for later). I told the waitress that I was vegan and she said that she would ensure I didn't get any dairy or animal products. The food was very tasty and now that I know what the exterior of this place looks like, I will definitely return.

Pros: will veganize food, street parking, great location/view

Cons: entrance is a little confusing

Return to Baltimore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Little Havana closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.