Little Green Vegan Bakery

• Bakery Bakery
  • Vegan
+44-7498759172

54a Vicarage Rd , St Agnes, England, TR5 0TQ

Vegan bakery making cakes, brownies, cookies and croissants. Accepts orders for birthday cakes. Open Thu-Sat 9:00am-5:00pm.

First Review by ChristineSneddon

pasty cakes and brownie all amazing! - Edit

On our way to Minack theatre we stopped in to get pasties and cakes. The service was wonderful, so friendly and lovely. The pasties were yummy and the cakes were incredible. The lemon and blueberry cake was very popular but the chocolate cake was my fave. Our none vegan companions said they were as good as nsfv cakes and we are going back for more this trip. Would not only recommend would say it's an essential stop off on a Cornish vegan/veg holiday in Cornwall. Thank you little green! 💚

Pros: service, location, quality

Cons: none!

Supercalifragalisticexpealidotious - Edit

Feel so lucky to live just around the corner from this fantastic bakery. Their cakes are the best I have ever tasted and the Cherry Bakewell Victoria sponge is my absolute top pick. Everything tastes so fresh and clean in the summer palate that I cannot recommend these guys highly enough. It's a family run business and the guys are so lovely and helpful they also operate a loyalty card which entitles you to a free cake after buying 9 . They also sell vegan and gluten free pasties along with artisan bread and gluten free cakes. Next time you're in Cornwall go visit and treat yourself to some cake 🎂.

Pros: Fresh, Vegan , Gluten free

Return to St Agnes Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Little Green Vegan Bakery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.