Little Green

( 1 review )
+38-0681451400

Petra Doroshenka St, 36, Lviv, Ukraine, 79000

Same owner as Green Cafe. Smaller restaurant serving different types of noodles and soups, tea, coffee and various desserts, some of which are vegan and others that could possibly be made vegan upon request. Uses milk but no eggs. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Italian, Thai, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out, Asian, European

1 Review

First Review by benmneb

surprisingly good - Edit

Very little restaurant but the food was delicious. There was no English menu when we were there but the lovely lady at the counter translated everything for us.
There was 3 different noodle options: rice noodle, buckwheat noodles and another one I forgot (wheat I think) that esch came in three different flavours, thai, Mexican and italian. All Vegan except Italian. We had the Mexican and Thai and they were good, will definitely order again, but could have used more vegtables.
There were a couple soup options and I had the tomato and lentils and it was great. Tastier than the noodles actually.
There was a decent selection of deserts on the table too for a low price.
Less options and more of a "fast food" feel than the main Green Cafe, but that's to be expected just from the name.
Will definitely be back here.

Pros: food came quick, great service, All tasted good

Cons: put more veggies in the noodles!, cut out the cows milk and go full vegan!

Return to Lviv Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Little Green closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.