Little Frog Cafe and Store

Contact 093727659

153 Ocean View Rd, Shop 1, Waiheke Island, Oneroa, New Zealand, 1081

Serves meat, vegan options available. A cute mostly organic cafe in the heart of Oneroa Village, Waiheke Island, serves some vegan choices such as dhal, soup and plate of the day. Also has a retail section where they sell a variety of items, including vegan products. Sells Little Island products like coconut milk and chocolate coconut milk. Good music and interesting reads.

Category: Indian, Organic, Raw, Mediterranean, Salad bar, Juice bar, Take-out, Mexican, Catering, French, Non-veg

First Review by TattooLady

cozy little cafe - Edit

I really like what the new owners have done with this little cafe. The renovation was completed since I was there last year. They have made it cozy and it feels like a place where you want to sit and enjoy a hot drink.
They have lots of cakes and sweet treats in the case. There are lots of egg options and there is alway hot soup and dal, although I wish they would offer it with brown rice!
I had the Mexican galette, it was nice. Cheesy beans in a buckwheat wrap. I came with a little salad but I think it really needed some salsa to live up it it's Mexican name.
The staff are all super sweet and helpful.

Pros: good value, some items are organic, nice staff

Cons: not enough variation in the menu, not all items are organic

2 Responses

OanaTeboul Hi Tattoo Lady,
Thanks so much for your review.
Just wanted to point out that most of our products are organic, all the vegetable and fruits come from CERES organic and the Island, all our flours, sugars, sweeteners, milk, pulses, beans, coconut oils. The croissants are not as we don't bake them ourselves, the butter is not as too expensive for us. The Eggs are Free Range and so are the meat options.
PS: next time don't hesitate to ask for hot sauce for the burrito, like you, I like hot food!
See you next time!

Return to Oneroa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Little Frog Cafe and Store closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 415 times since Oct 2015.