Little Fish Coffee

808-335-5000

2213 Poipu Rd, Koloa, Hawaii, USA, 96756

Serves meat, vegan options available. The 2nd location of this cafe on Kauai. Offers coffee, smoothies, juices, acai bowls, salads and sandwiches. Has plant milk options for drinks (soy, coconut, almond).

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Dr.G

Great spot for a quick breakfast or lunch - Edit

Cute little shack like shop on the side of the road. All seating is outside. They have several vegan smoothies and acai bowls and most of the non vegan bowls can be modified. I got the tree hugger smoothie and my husband got an acai bowl. Both were very good! They also have food like bagels and breakfast sandwiches and lunch items but we didn't try any of those. Most had cheese but I think there were a few vegan options or things that could be modified.

Pros: The acai bowls are big and there are lots of vegan

Cons: Hours of operation are not clearly marked.

healthy veg food - Edit

A cute coffee shop and cafe with lots of vegetarian and vegan options. Tons of breakfast acai and smoothie bowls, smoothies, coffees, bagels and sandwiches. They label things vegan in the menu but some vegan items aren't labeled and some labeled items do contain honey so be sure to ask questions. I got the vegan Pitaya Bowl and my omni boyfriend got the vegetarian Pakala Bowl. We both found them delicious. They were huge. If we came back we would share a Bowl. If they would get rid of the few menu options with meat this place would be a perfect veg spot.

Pros: lots of vegan options, cute, healthy

Return to Koloa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Little Fish Coffee closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.