Little E's Pizzeria

724-834-7336

807 Highland Ave (at Mt Pleasant St), Greensburg, Pennsylvania, USA, 15601

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizzeria with vegan items clearly marked, including vegan cheese. some organic toppings and gluten free choices, including crust. Open Tue 12:00pm-9:00pm, Wed-Thu 11:00am-10:00pm, Fri 11:00am-11:00pm, Sat 12:00pm-11:00pm, Sun 3:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, Pizza, Italian, Organic, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Eenasmom

Family approved! - Edit

We came here after visiting a university in the area. There was a sign outside the door stating that they had vegan options, so I felt confident right away that I would find something. I did! The menu has a specifically vegan pizza on it which the employees were happy to serve me, even carrying out my request for no mushrooms. The rest of my family ordered a half sausage and half pepperoni pizza, and they said they liked it. My parents tried some of my vegan pizza and said that with all the toppings, one would never guess it was vegan. The soy cheese is very good and not nearly as messy as most other vegan cheeses :) If you're in the area, definitely come here!

Pros: Options for vegan, gluten free, and organic people, Reasonably priced, Warm and friendly atmosphere

Cons: The vegan options are a little confusing

Photo of Little E's Pizzeria  by <a href="/members/profile/brooke____bear">brooke____bear</a> <br/>Vegan 10-inch pizza without the mushrooms <br/> April 20, 2017  - <a href='/contact/abuse/image/37373/250274'>Report</a>

Vegan 10-inch pizza without the mushrooms

Photo of Little E's Pizzeria  by <a href="/members/profile/brooke____bear">brooke____bear</a> <br/>Menu <br/> April 20, 2017  - <a href='/contact/abuse/image/37373/250273'>Report</a>

Menu

great gluten free pizza!! - Edit

Great gluten free and vegan options! We had the gluten free hoogies and pizza and it was the best we've ever had hands down! Great family owned restaurant with nice atmosphere!

great! - Edit

The vegan pizza was delicious!!! Excellent service. Thanks happy cow for helping us find this place!

five stars! - Edit

Gluten free vegan pizza was delicious & made me so happy! I haven't eaten pizza out of my house in years! Thank you!
Next time I hope to sample some gluten free beer

Photo of Little E's Pizzeria  by <a href="/members/profile/Eenasmom">Eenasmom</a> <br/>vegan pizza with Daiya cheese & gluten free crust <br/> November 2, 2014  - <a href='/contact/abuse/image/37373/84428'>Report</a>

vegan pizza with Daiya cheese & gluten free crust

Return to Greensburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Little E's Pizzeria closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.