First Review by jre8995

Great stalwart - Edit

Little Deer Tracks has been around for a long time now and although I am not in the area often, if I am I will always try to make it in.

Has a very good range of european cafe fare that is completely vego/vegan. Always has amazing specials as well, hence I haven't worked my way down the whole menu yet. Highly recommended.

Pros: Expansive menu, Great specials

Impressive - Edit

Recently visiting for the 4th time, I can confidently say this cafe delivers where tasty, creative food is concerned. The meals are made with Love and pride; the portions may be on the smallish side, but every bite is enjoyed. Vegan options are plentiful and most meals can be tweaked to be made vegan friendly. Definitely worth revisiting to explore the menu further.

Pros: Great food, Great coffee, Good service

Cons: Smallish portions

Something special - Edit

High quality creative food, multiple menu options can be modified to be Vegan. Pricey and the serves were too small, but still very much worthwhile checking this place out; I will be back.

Pros: Good food

Cons: Pricey, Small serve, Small menu

Vegan and pet friendly! ! - Edit

I've only eaten here just under 10 times in the last year, and it still has not failed me. On 2 occasions it was with a group of 15+ ppl. They allowed me let my pup dine with me in the courtyard. Food is awesome, and around 80% of the menu can be made vegan. I've had the gnocchi on numerous times, including yesterday, was a perfect size, and enjoyed every bit if it. Have had the scrambled tofu breakky, again well presented, and full of flavours. Coffee is good as well. If they have the vegan choc cake there....roll your sleeves up and dive in. ...it'll send you all over the place! ! Hehehe! !

Pros: allows pets in the courtyard, Quick service. , friendly service

Cons: Oh geez....can't think of one...:-(

This place rules! - Edit

We are lucky to live nearby and go here again and again. Most of the time, we have brunch so we are usually having eggs on toast with sides. They use great sourdough and all the sides are well done and servings usually generous. But the non-eggy stuff is really what sets this place apart. They have many varied and interesting dishes. It's clear a lot of thought and effort goes into the menu. There's fairly straight ahead stuff like salads and a mushroom burger etc, but then things like cauliflower schnitzel or zucchini fritters and a variety of tasty pasta dishes as well as risotto. Haven't sampled their desserts but they are there on display and they look fancy. The open kitchen is a nice look. The coffee is done well. Struggling to find anything negative to say. I've read reviews where people say they waited ages for their food, but have never had that experience in many visits here. My only complaint is the place is closed in the evenings. Otherwise, I reckon I would be eating dinner here on a near-weekly basis.
Updated from previous review on Monday April 29, 2013

Pros: Varied, interesting menu, Great food, Nice relaxed atmosphere

Cons: Not open for dinner

Wicked - Edit

Just went here for breakfast so can't attest to the quality of the rest of the menu, but it read/sounded delicious
Service was friendly, garden was cool, breakfast was great, coffee was strong
Wish I could have gone back for more - definitely worth trekking out for

Return to Coburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Little Deer Tracks closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1703 times since May 2012.