Little ChoC Apothecary

Contact 718-963-0420

141 Havemeyer St (at Williamsburg), Brooklyn, New York, USA, 11211

This vegan crepe and sweets shop opened in Williamsburg Jan 2015. Makes savory & sweet gluten-free batter crepes with house-made toppings like hazelnut spread and chia jam. Also makes baked goods, raw desserts, and juices. 100+ herb tea varieties. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-8:00pm, Sat-Sun 8:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Western, Juice bar, Take-out, Bakery, French

First Review by vegan_ryan

delicious crepes - Edit

Delightful all vegan creperie. Nice atmosphere and friendly staff. They have sweet as well as savory crepes, scones, other desserts, and a long list of teas. We had two savory crepes (khail seitan and garden of eatin') and one sweet one (with newtella and coconut cream), as well as a scone, and all were delicious.

amazing - Edit

this place is great. you have to visit. i live in manhattan and it will be worth it in the future to just travel out here for this food. i am only sad i haven't tried it sooner. their is waitress service upstairs now as of 9/18/2016- my friend says this is new.
you must go!

Pros: great food, good atmosphere, very nice staff

Cons: temperature was warm inside, is not in manhattan?

cutest vegan creperie - Edit

Absolutely love this place so much I went two days in a row when I first tried it. The place itself is so cute with a balcony on the second story which is a perfect place to sit. We tried the pizza crepe, the mexican crepe, and the masala crepe which were all amazing. The crepe batter itself is such a pleasant texture. The juices were delicious too. Highly highly recommend

my favorite Vegan right now LOVE Mushroom crepe + scone w/ cream - Edit

I'm in love this has to be my most favorite vegan eatery right now -- if they would let me I would definitely camp out there bring my pets, bed etc. just joking but I love it I just can't wait to get back there!

When I was little I lived in England for year and we had tea and I just love having a vegan scone with Vegan clotted cream!

The crapes are good on the new vegan 6 months it's a relief not to have food that's like a high fat imitation version.

The place just feels original to me marvelous just love it

Pros: service excellent , great atmosphere , bathroom

more please - Edit

vegan heaven, beautifully curated and mastered vegan small kitchen. Beautiful location in the center of coolville, great hosts and atmosphere. i want to try everything on the menu, juices and food. 10 on my yumyum scale!

Pros: more options then u can handle

Love!! - Edit

I love this place so much!! First of all, the atmosphere is so lovely. They have a cozy space upstairs with great design and pretty art; a perfect place to drink tea. Very friendly staff. And of course, the food. The crepes are super delicious and filling, and their baked goods are delicious too!! My favorites are the Room for Mushroom crepe and the Goji Berry Chocolate Chip scone. There is a large selection of teas and other beverages which is nice to have. Great place to bring friends or a book!

Pros: great food, great atmosphere, great people

Cons: a little pricey

Vegan creperie - Edit

Cute little crepe place in Brooklyn. Nice atmosphere upstairs to enjoy food. We ordered the "newtella" and strawberries crepe, which was good, not great. I also got a cookie from the counter which wasn't very good. My friend got the salted caramel ice cream which was pretty good. Decent place, but probably wouldn't go out of my way to visit next time I'm in town.

Pros: All vegan, Cute upstairs

Cons: Food is just "ok"

LOVE the crepes! - Edit

The Little Choc Apothecary is a dream come true - delicious, well made vegan crepes! We tried one savory and one sweet crepe, and they were both amazing. It's in a great location, and the upstairs seating area is really cool.

Vegan Crepes! - Edit

This place has a large menu of both sweet & savory crepes. We only had sweet crepes on this visit. They were very good. Vegan crepes are hard to come by, so it was great to have some. I look forward to going back and trying some of the savory options. They have good coffee and a lot of juice & smoothy options. Additional seating upstairs.

There were also a lot of very tempting looking muffins and cookies I hope to try next time around.

Pros: Vegan crepes, Juices

best crepes ever - Edit

I ordered a crepe with banana and newtella. It was so good I had to go down and buy another one with maple syrup.
I wish they had one of these in Chicago! Will def be back next time I'm in NYC

Really wanted to like it but didn't - Edit

We were absolutely excited to try this place, but it was mediocre - at best.

The crepes weren't fluffy at all, were slightly overcooked, and I honestly think I could make better at home, if I searched for a recipe on Google.

The hot chocolate that I ordered tasted like it was made with water & a powder mix.

We sat upstairs, and there were no napkins available on the entire upper floor - none brought with our food, and none on any other tables. That's odd and annoying.

All in all, we were extremely disappointed. If you're a crepe shop and serve bad crepes, I have no reason to ever come back to try anything else.

Really sad :(

Pros: All vegan

Cons: Crepe shop that serves bad crepes

Return to Brooklyn Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Little ChoC Apothecary closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2314 times since Jan 2015.