Little Baby's Ice Cream

• Other Other
443-681-1909

301 W 29th St (at R. House), Baltimore, Maryland, USA, 21211

Dairy ice cream shop but with a non-dairy vegan flavors and has baked vegan cookies for sandwich. Open Mon-Sun 11:30am-10:00pm.

First Review by MeganGriffith

Creative and tasty ice cream - Edit

I have only gotten to try Little Baby's once so far, but I was quite pleased with it! I got 2 of the vegan flavors... one was banana based and one was vanilla cardamom based (forgive me for not recalling exactly what was in them because this was a few months ago). I loved both flavors.

Pros: a decent amount of vegan options, creative flavors, delicious

Cons: not all vegan, a bit pricey, crowded at times

Odd Flavors that taste Awesome!!! - Edit

I popped over to Little Baby's and saw they had a range of vegan options. I'm usually frustrated when the vegan options are odd flavors (why can't we just get something normal!?), but at Little Baby's, the odder the flavor the more normal it is, apparently. There were some flavors you'd expect, like Speculoos and a chocolatey flavor, but there was also pumpkin curry and sushi! I ended up going with the sushi which was really refreshing—at the same time exactly what you'd expect but nothing like what you'd expect from a flavor called sushi. The texture is creamy and rich. The sugar cones are vegan.

Pros: Interesting Flavors, Flavor and texture is great, Friendly, knowledgeable staff

Cons: Interesting Flavors (not for everyone)

Return to Baltimore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Little Baby's Ice Cream closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.