Little Advi

16 Ballarat, Yarraville, Victoria, 3013

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vegan choices include falafel and dips, soup, and various salads. Open Tue-Sun 9:00am-3:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Mediterranean, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by Aloo

Lots of vegetarian and vegan options now - Edit

They have increased their vegetarian and vegan options and everything is very clearly marked on the menu and specials board. Vegan options often involve them swapping out elements e.g. replacing feta with the lovely vegan one they use. More options than just salads: this time I had baked beans with hummus and previously I had a delicious vegan antipasto platter.

Pros: range of vegan salads, clear labelling re. vegetarian and vegan options, delicious food

Delicious food but not many vegan options - Edit

We came here for lunch to try a different place in Yarraville, and it was right in the centre of the village. The cafe itself looks nice and I noticed some vegan muffins on the counter. When I checked the menu I saw there were three vegan options. We ordered the falafel salad plate and the (three) dips plate. When the waiter took our order he told us the only vegan dip was hummus, leaving me wondering why I'd come here. Fortunately it turned out there was also harissa and tahini, which, while not impressive, at least offered some variety. The falafel plate was delicious, even if the falafel were a tiny bit dry, and the dips were also nice. Prices were what you'd expect in cafe-rich Yarraville (around $15 or a bit more or less). While the food was good, I wouldn't say this place had anything particularly exciting for vegans.

Pros: Good food, Nice cafe space , Convenient location

Cons: Few vegan options - mostly salads

Fresh salads - Edit

Cosy cafe with great service and plenty of options. My first choice is usually the falafel with a touch of chilli. It's a cut above the rest.
The salads are great, and always at least one vegan option.
There are often people working from here on weekdays. Nice place to sit, drink coffee and people watch too.

Pros: Vegan items clear

Cons: Serves meat

Return to Yarraville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Little Advi closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.