Liquid Lunch Cafe

Contact 855-923-9355

750 S Old Woodward Ave (at inside Be Well Lifestyle Center), Birmingham, Michigan, USA, 48009

Raw vegan smoothie and juice cafe inside Be Well. Offers grab and go meals from the Cacao Tree.

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, All Raw

First Review by Cassidy

Be Well Cafe - Tropical Sun & Liver Cleanse - Edit

I dragged another non-vegan friend to this place who is a bit of a health-food nut, so I got to try two items at this location.

Atmosphere - The staff member who helped us was very friendly and more than willing to walk through the menu with us, knowing that I am a new vegan and my friend wasn't vegan at all. It was a tiny area considering the way that the building is set up, but it doesn't take long to prepare the drinks.

Meal - The Tropical Sun was quite tasty (being that I like coconut and pineapple) and it was a bit of a more mellow taste. The Liver Cleanse (which I only tried a sip of) had a bit of a stronger taste to it, but it wasn't bad at all considering that I'm not a huge fan of beets. I would order either one again in the future.

Their whole menu is quite unique and it will take some time to try the different options. As we were leaving, the girl on staff was kind enough to let us know that they also recently began making a 'raw ice cream' that isn't on the menu yet and consists of banana's. I will have to be sure to try that the next time I'm in the store.

Pros: Very Friendly Staff, Multiple Options, Made Fresh

Cons: Small Location, No Nutrition Facts

Return to Birmingham Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Liquid Lunch Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2407 times since Aug 2012.