Lindin

• Veg-friendly
Contact +354-486-1262

Lindarbraut 2 (at Route 37), Laugarvatn, Iceland, 840

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vegetarian options are extremely hard to find in Iceland and finding anything besides pizza is a challenge outside of Reykjavik. Not vegan or vegetarian friendly menu, so you need to ask for vegan and vegetarian options. Try a veggie patty with salad, tomato soup and more. The vegetables are grown in a greenhouse right behind the restaurant. Internationally reviewed with a Le Cordon Blue certificate. Nice atmosphere with a view of a lake, plus some steaming sulfur holes right outside. The service is above and beyond.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, International, Organic, Western, Beer/Wine, Icelandic, Non-veg

First Review by Jamila10ten

Very nice atmosphere and food - Edit

We loved the atmosphere in this restaurant and its calm location. The vegetarian option was excellent, very varied and well presented. The cook was half vegetarian himself and gave us a list of vegetarian restaurants in Reykjiavik we could go to. It is a bit expensive, but it is worth the price.

Pros: Food, Atmosphere, Service

Cons: Price

Amazing - Edit

I went there September 2010 and LOVED the food. Best vegetarian meal I've ever had (I am vegetarian while traveling outside the US, rather than my normal vegan). Amazingly fresh!

Pros: friendly staff, excellent food, Quiet

Cons: Off the beaten path

Return to Laugarvatn Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lindin closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 862 times since Feb 2011.