First Review by Kate C

No longer in Business! - Edit

I called the number up, and a woman picked up the phone saying, her name is Linda and they're no longer in business.

DELICOUS! - Edit

Since going vegan about a year ago, I have missed cheesecakes and ice cream like whoa. Linda Louise PULSE desserts finally fill my void! They hand make everything! And everything is always vegan, organic and even raw (bonus!). I also try to watch my gluten, sugar, & soy intake so these desserts are super awesome since they are always soy, sugar, & gluten free!
Pulse cakes are like cheesecakes/gelato in texture, with a crust and everything. You can order little "pods" online, (small cake filled cups) or find their products in local places like Jaybee's cafe in Skippack (that is where I found mine). I had the Dream Lime in this cute little heart shaped cupcake. IT WAS WILD! So tart, so sweet, and so close to the real deal! I've also tried other flavors like: banana chocolate, mango, & blackberry lemon-- YUM!
I highly recommended finding a place to buy these little guys, or if you're too far you can order directly from them online. I also heard they are coming out with ice cream this summer; and I can' wait!!!

Pros: vegan, healthy, dessert!

Return to Harleysville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Linda Louise Pulse Desserts closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.