First Review by Willy99

Good Selection - Edit

Carries quite a few things that are hard to find elsewhere. Great selection of vegan meats, cheeses, yogurts, icecreams, etc. Quite a few fresh vegan breads - the rosemary focaccia is excellent.

There's a large selection of vitamins/supplements, as well as vegan/organic/environmentally friendly/whatever else soaps and cleaning products. The produce section is rather unimpressive, but aside from that it's definitely one of my preferred grocery stores.

Pros: nice selection, lots of organic

Cons: prices can get a bit high, produce not the best

lifestyle markets - Edit

1st I'd like to say I love the store, a huge selection of products, I only wish I could afford to shop there more often. If they truly cared about people eating well, then I wish they could lower the prices a bit and I'd always shop there. The vitamins and supplements are more expensive there than at at the Vitamin Shop on Broad St but then the Vitamin Shop doesn't sell alot of the products that Lifestyles does. Just wish eating healthier wasn't so darn expensive.

Pros: huge selection, great products, love the deli

Cons: expensive, sale items aren't that much of a deal

Lifestyle Market - Edit

This is one of the best health food markets in Canada. We recently moved from the West Coast to the East Coast but still buy all our vits and suppliments from Lifestyles. They will ship anywhere and their prices and selection are great. Knowledgable staff as well.

Pros: Great selection, Good prices, good location

Cons: parking lot is tiny

Return to Victoria Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lifestyle Markets closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1060 times since Aug 2007.