Life Thai Fusion

Contact 661-259-9226

22911 Soledad Canyon Rd, Santa Clarita, California, USA, 91350

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai food restaurant, casual setting. In 2013 began offering faux chicken and faux fish. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Thai, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by msokoloski1

Nice restaurant, not so healthy food - Edit

Life Thai is located in a strip mall with plenty of parking. The interior is colorful and has a few shelves of kids' things so I imagine it's popular for families.

There was only one waitress handling things when we went and her English wasn't super clear, I suspect other reviewers who were told there weren't vegan options might have been a communication issue. It looked like both to-go and dine in were popular here.

The food we got was vegan, but tended to use a lot of frying, sugar, salt and light on vegetables. Pad thai, for instance, was almost all noodles. Perhaps other dishes were different but it didn't give me the impression of being very healthy.

With so many wonderful Thai restaurants out there, I would return here only if I needed to be in this area again.

Pros: Convenient parking, Family-friendly

Cons: Not healthy, Service a bit weird

Huge Disappointment - Edit

When I came here the waitress told me they had no vegan options, she did not even seem to comprehend what a vegan was. She just kept telling me they had vegetarian options. Needless to say I will not be returning. I ended up having steamed vegetables and brown rice because it was late and I drove quite a bit just to get there. The vegetables were also quite expensive for a small portion.

Cons: No Vegan Options, Small Portion

Vegetarian Options Available - Edit

This place is a nicely decorated laid back place to get some really yummy food served up by the friendliest wait staff ever. On a recent trip we learned that they are now offering soy chicken, soy shrimp, or soy fish to add to any of their dishes. They have this puffy fried tofu appetizer that is do die for! This place is also super kid friendly. The owner Annie is so nice that my 6 year old requests this restaurant so that he can go see 'the nice lady.' They have a wall in the hallway at the back of the restaurant that as a couple of shelves full of toys for kids to play with. This place is the best!

Pros: Kid Friendly, Vegetarian/Vegan Friendly, Super friendly staff

Return to Santa Clarita Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Life Thai Fusion closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.