First Review by SynthVegan

Well Stocked Store - Edit

Very friendly and helpful atmosphere. This store is jammed packed with just about anything you need. Their prices are great too.

Pros: Huge Selection, Friendly Service, Easy to get to by bus or train

Lots of vitamins... - Edit

I walked past this place today and decided to check it out. Basically this store is a vitamin/supplement store. The thing that impressed me was the amount of items they have - this place is big for what it is. If you're looking for a pill or homeopathic remedy for anything, this is the place to go. Their juice bar was unappealing to me as they used yogurt in almost every drink (with the exception of the carrot, beet, and celery juices), being Vegan, I opted to skip getting a drink.

They also have a very limited selection of food...I would venture to say that they had two coolers of frozen food and various other things like sugar replacers. I'd say their food items were 2% of what they offered vitamin/pill wise. Like I said if you need a remedy for anything, this place probably has it.

Return to Chicago Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Life Spring Health Foods and Juice Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1030 times since Jul 2009.