Life

• Health-food-store Health Store

Kongens gate 18, Sandefjord, Norway, 3211

A health food store serving organic made-from-scratch vegetarian lunch with vegan options. Has oat, almond and soy milks. Juice bar. Salad bar. Take-out available. Previously named Gunillas Helsekost. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:00pm, Sat 10:00am-4:00pm.

First Review by dan1690

Wonderful store and lunch/coffee place! - Edit

What a lovely people and amazing coffee! Store looks great, decided to buy lots of chocolate on the spot... Coffee was amazing, they have almond, oat and soy milk. Definitely go here!!

A pleasant surprise- great vegetarian food! - Edit

Norway(including Oslo) does not have a lot of vegetarian restaurants. Thats why I was pleasantly surprised to find a "mostly" vegetarian restaurant in a tiny city like Sandefjord.
We were four people who ordered their vegetarian burger, sesame nuggets, warm cheese sandwich and some fake "beef" dish.
It was all delicious! I am a big fan of vegetarian restaurants and this is definitely one of the best ones in Norway. Trust me, I have been to many cities in Norway.

Although it is a restaurant/cafe combined with a health store, they still managed to make it comfortanble and cozy.
We had choclate cake for dessert which was also nice, along with plenty of organic juice options.
The staff were very nice and welcoming, and I would defintely recommend this place.
The prices were also good.

Note: Its strictly not a vegetarian place as they do have some fish options.

Pros: Tasty food, Friendly staff and cozy place., Focus on organic ingredients

Return to Sandefjord Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Life closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.