Life Bar

Contact 502-417-6332

3738 Lexington Rd (at Frankfort Ave), Louisville, Kentucky, USA, 40207

Located inside Rainbow Blossom in the heart of St Matthews. The juice bar and retail space offers organic and vegetarian products. Smoothies, tonics, juices, superfood, bulk items, raw vegan chocolate, and other health foods. Community fellowship in a health-conscious bar atmosphere.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Macrobiotic, Organic, Raw, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out

First Review by bobathome

Healthy healthy healthy! - Edit

The Life Bar offers numerous smoothie options and tons of superfood add-ons. I love grabbing a smoothie when I need a little boost; however, some of the flavors can be pretty darn earthy! But, I know it is because the smoothies are packed with nutrients.

Excellent anytime! - Edit

Life Bar is fantastic! I have the app on my phone, I can order it and my juice will be ready when I get there. During cold & flu season I went in and told them all of my co-workers were sick , what should I do?! They made me an awesome Immunity drink with a wheat grass shot. They were both so good! They do not use any dairy, so it's all vegan. Just ask for Agave in place of Honey.

Pros: Healthy, Best smoothies I've every had, Organic & fresh

Awesome Juice Bar - Edit

They now have a second location in the heart of the Highlands. It's at 1570 Bardstown Rd. Louisville, KY 40205. It's a free standing juice bar open from 9am til 8pm Monday - Saturday and 11am til 8 pm on Sundays.

Return to Louisville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Life Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3282 times since Oct 2011.