CLOSED: Lien Vegetarian Healthy Food

( 1 review )

02-9723-9476

25 Smart St, Shop 28, Fairfield Chase Mall , Fairfield, New South Wales, 2165

Vegetarian Vietnamese restaurant located in the small food court at Fairfield Chase. Has an extensive menu with many vegan options. Reported closed, Feb 2017.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Fast food, Take-out, Vietnamese

1 Review

First Review by SaJ

Fresh, tasty and inexpensive - Edit

In Sydney you generally find yourself spending a lot of money on vegetarian healthy food, but not here. My friend found this place by accident wandering around his neighbourhood. It was the best find ever. They have so much to choose from - my favourite is the Hot Spicy noodle soup. The noodles and mock-beef are delicious. The servings are generous and the food is so fresh. Along with the noodle soups you also receive a large plate of fresh garnishing (chilli, cabbage, bean sprouts, mint) that you can add. The steamed buns are a treat! If you buy a drink, snack and main it will cost you around $12 total. Absolute bargain. The lady who owns it is so lovely and polite. Even though the take-away shop is located in a food-court, your food is brought out to your table. I have only been here twice but it's because I'm not local, but I tell everyone I know about it. Next on my try-list is the "beef" stew. I can't wait.

Pros: great value, generous servings, fresh, tasty food

Cons: n/a, n/a, n/a

Return to Fairfield Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Lien Vegetarian Healthy Food closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.