Lido Restaurant and Bayside Grill

Contact 305-673-1717

40 Island Ave, Miami Beach, Florida, USA, 33139

Serves meat, vegan options available. A bayside restaurant with an art deco hipster feel and waterfront seating, located in the Standard Hotel. Offers vegan, vegetarian, and raw food dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Vegan desserts include a popular vegan ding dong. Free Wi-Fi. Valet parking only. Open Mon-Sun 12:00am-12:00am, Mon-Sun 7:00am-12:00am.

Category: Lacto, American, Juice bar, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by SynthVegan

No more vegan ding dongs - Edit

Delicious raw lasagna! Great appetizer platter! No longer serving the vegan ding dong, apparently. :( heading to juice and java for some bunnie cakes cupcakes!

Pros: Great food, Nice atmosphere

Cons: No ding dongs, Server didn't know what vegan meant

The Lido Restaurant - Edit

The Lido is located along the bayside of The Standard Hotel; you must go through the lobby to get to the restaurant. If you can't find it, just ask a staff member of the hotel and they'll point you in the right direction. We assumed this would be a typical restaurant so we had planned on ordering a vegan ding dong to go. Well to our surprise this place has great ambiance. The restaurant is all outdoors, has a great view of the bay, and has a funky art deco decor. We thought it was charming so we planned on returning for drinks/snacks before the end of our trip. The food was pretty good, although we just ordered appetizers and dessert, so I can't really comment on the vegan entrees - but they looked really good. I highly recommend the vegan ding dong, it lived up to its hype. The bar tender confessed that he's not vegan and loves the vegan ding dong too. A couple of things to note are that prices are a little higher considering what you get here (but you should expect that in Miami), 18% gratuity is automatically added to your bill, and service can be poor. I believe we paid nearly $10 for the vegan ding dong and the following visit cost us about $75 for 2 appetizers and 3 drinks. This restaurant is a 3.5 but I'm rounding up to 4 for the ambiance.

Return to Miami Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lido Restaurant and Bayside Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.