Lickle Pickle Food Truck

+44-7860604694

Beach Rd, Seamyst, Porthtowan, England, TR4 8AA

A vegetarian food truck/cafe offering vegetarian and vegan dishes and fresh juices. Hours vary depending on weather, so check Facebook for opening times. Closed Sun, Mon.

Categories: Lacto, International, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by KelseyHudspeth

Birthday visit - Edit

What a great experience for a first time visit to the awesome Lickle Pickle. Great location, huge sofas and wicked food. Amazing halloumi wraps, really tasty juices and delicious sweet potato fries with vegan mayo. The guys who run it are lovely too... really friendly. Thoroughly recommend this place, great vibe *****

Pros: Great people, Awesome vegan and veg food, Super location

cool little place - Edit

Popped by and had the bhajis with vegan yoghurt dip, my friend had the haloumi chips. Very good, will definately visit again!

Pros: vegan options, loverly people

New spot in Porthtowan, awesome food with lovely owners - Edit

My Omni SOs parents live right up the road from this place, and it's usually pretty tough to find vegan food down here in Cornwall, so when I saw this new place pop up, I was sooooo excited. My SO and I popped down when the weather let up and they were just starting to open up when we got there. The owners live in the flat behind the truck, so they only open when the weather is favorable.

My SO had their everything burger, and while he's omni, he said it was one of the best burgers he had ever had. They only have a vegetarian options since the patty is made with mozzarella, but hopefully next time we visit they'll have a vegan one. The burger was £9.50

I had the Bhaji wrap made with sweet potatoes which was lovely and only £5. We saw others get the hummus and pita, which was a generous helming of hummus for only £2, so the prices really are awesome for England.

They've only been open for 3 weeks, and most advertising is done on Facebook with a bit of Instagram according to the owners. I told them about happy cow, so here's to hoping this helps put them on the map!

Pros: lovely food, nice ownership, great beach location for a quick bite

Cons: odd hours

Return to Porthtowan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lickle Pickle Food Truck closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.