Liberty Market

480-892-1900

230 N Gilbert Rd, Gilbert, Arizona, USA, 85234

Serves meat, vegan options available. Menu includes a vegan American standard breakfast. Willing to substitute tofu or make a dish vegan where possible. Open Mon-Thu 7:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sun 7:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Non-veg

First Review by VeganMomof2

OK Food - Edit

We had the Vegan American Standard. The tofu was very bland. The sweet potatoes were very good. For the two breakfasts and two cups of coffee we payed $27. It is nice they have vegan options but I would never make a trip to specifically eat here again.

Pros: They have vegan options, Sweet potatoes are very good

Cons: Expensive, Long lines, Limited vegan options

Vegan American Standard is Delicious - Edit

My husband and I walk 6 miles every weekend to have the Vegan American Standard breakfast at Liberty Market. Hubby had the Smothered Vegan Breakfast Burrito this morning and loved it. Everything is absolutely delicious. There are non-vegan options available, but they are great about making dishes vegan if you ask. The staff is super friendly and each time my sister visits from NJ she insists on eating at Liberty Market. Our oldest child is also a fan, when she comes home from college she insist on going to Liberty Market. LOVE LOVE LOVE this place! Go on Saturdays between 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM and walk over to the Gilbert Farmers Market and pick up some organic produce. We do that each Saturday! Enjoy : )

Pros: Vegan options, Vegan Substitutions, Friendly Staff

Cons: Long Lines after 10:00 AM Arrive early

Return to Gilbert Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Liberty Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.