Liberty Food & Wine Exchange

775-336-1091

100 N Sierra St, Reno, Nevada, USA, 89501

Serves meat, vegan options available. Wine bar and small plates kitchen in downtown. New menu reported August 2017 with vegan options reduced to a vegan patty to add to salads and chocolate cake. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by AmeliaC

Sides & Dessert - Edit

I had the baked cauliflower, avocado toast, and the olive oil tarte. All vegan and pretty delish. Made me a fresh hot apple juice with spices.

Pros: The Sunday brunch items made my critter eating com

Cons: Lots of meat, unfortunately. But an option for Ren

5 Star Sophisticated Dining!!! - Edit

Unbelievable! We were up in Reno visiting friends and my best friend took us here for dinner before a concert. It's in the heart of downtown, less than 5 minutes from the Riverwalk. The wine selection is wonderful, and my husband loved his whiskey martini. But... The FOOD! The food was out of this world! We let Micha, our server, know we were vegan and then ordered the tofu terraine, carrot tapenade, heirloom tomato salad, and hummus. Everything, especially the terraine, was incredible! The vibe is cool foodie, you know this place is all about sophisticated dining. Giant floor to ceiling windows open up so big you could literally walk through them to enter. A must for any vegan visiting Reno!

Return to Reno Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Liberty Food & Wine Exchange closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.