L'Herbivore

Contact 03023933850

Petersburger Strasse 38, Berlin, Germany, 10249

Vegan restaurant offering sandwiches and burgers with changing creations. Centerpiece of the store is a large fresh food counter, to be sold in the self-produced seitan lupine compositions. The product range from Hack spans Bratstucke and strips to cold cuts. NOTE: location has no toilet facility. Open Tue-Sat 10:00am-7:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Fast food, German

First Review by Jnnkbln

Great Find - Edit

On my way to Veganz I was so happy because I saw from the tram window, "Veganes Bistro"! I took the stop and quickly went in. Since I wasn't planning to go here I got the cheapest thing, 4 euro, which was a plain burger. It was so great! It was made of seitan and a perfect disk. It came with lettuce tomato, pickles and mayo. The bun was soft and it was the best sandwich I've so far in Berlin after going to about 10 places. Also it says 100% vegan on the menu. So nice because then I don't have to ask any questions. The most expensive thing looked to be 7 or 8 euro so I don't know if I would say the pricing was moderate. There were at least 5 or 6 burgers for 5 euro.

The big glass case was full of seitan deli items and it would be so awesome if I lived here. They all different cuts and kinds. I will go again to try the chz burger.

I liked the decor too and there was outside seating.

I didn't see it a toilet, but maybe I should have asked.

Pros: good value, excellent taste, glass case of seitan!

Cons: No toilet

Return to Berlin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has L'Herbivore closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.