Lezizel Manti

• ( 12 reviews )

Corneliusstrasse 6, Munich, Germany, 80469

Serves meat, vegan options available. Serves freshly made-in-house manti (Turkish dumplings), made-in-house lemonade, bulgur, and desserts. The ones that are green (spinach) are vegan. Plenty of toppings are available, including real truffles. All vegan items are clearly marked.
Note December 2021: Some regions in Germany, such as Bavaria and Saxony, may limit restaurant hours (call ahead). Indoor dining is only possible with proof of vaccination/recent recovery from Covid-19. Takeaway is available for anyone. Call ahead as availability, hours, and rules may vary. Open Mon-Thu 11:00-22:00, Fri 11:00-23:00, Sat 12:00-23:00, Sun 14:00-20:00.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, International, Mediterranean, Take-out, Asian, Middle Eastern, Turkish, Non-veg

First Review by Sterling

VroniR

Points +188

21 Nov 2021

Wouldn’t recommend

Quite expensive in my opinion and I didn’t really like the taste.

Pauli&P

Points +61

07 Nov 2021

Super yum, but can be expensive

They have a vegan options, which are amazing. Sadly, if you want soy instead of regular yogurt you will have to pay 1€, which I find a lot. But I will still come back at some point, because yum!

Pros: vegan options, very nice staff, traditional manti

Cons: vegan is more expensive

Phoenjx

Points +144

Vegetarian
16 Aug 2021

Vegan version more expensive

The food was worth a try, even though I realised I personally don't like the combination of yogurt and pasta. It was tough a bit expensive for what it is. Vegan yogurt costs 1€ extra, every adding costs extra. I think I paid 18 € total for two drinks and a small bowl with two toppings. I guess the bowl was about 11€. Still okay, but a bit expensive considering it's not a restaurant and not that much food. Still woth a visit I guess, espescially if you like manti.

Updated from previous review on 2021-08-16

Pros: clearly labeled vegan options

Cons: not cheap

ignazsprung

Points +34

02 Jul 2021

Fantastic!

This was my first time eating manti and I loved them. They have vegetarian manti, which they can make vegan too. Got mine with soy yogurt and jalapeños.

1_2_soph_3

Points +37

02 Mar 2021

Würde 5 Sterne geben, wenn ich könnte

Allein dafür, dass ich in Deutschland überhaupt vegane Manti bekomme! Ich liebe es.

Pros: Vegane Option

AnNenka

Points +73

21 May 2019

Delicious

I love this place. Small , friendly stuff, very tasty vegan option! The only thing that I don’t like, that you have to pay extra if you want soy yoghurt instead of the ‘normal’ one..

Pros: Great food, Cute place, Friendly staff

Cons: Extra paying for soy yoghurt

PaulsBuffet

Points +2688

23 Apr 2019

Delicious

We kinda ended up here by accident, as we were actually heading to a different fast food place.

Long story short, I'm glad I didn't get that currywurst but instead had my first bowl of mantis - ever.

Good concept, good food, friendly staff and nice vegan options. Even vegan yogurt, that's a big plus in my book.

You can choose the toppings that go on top of the vegan mantis, which you can recognise by their distinct green colour.

I just think it's worth a visit, because they do the vegan version so well.

There's also pickled veggies as a side if you're into those.

nutri_shion

Points +75

25 Mar 2018

Sufficient for a quick meal

It’s not exactly an explosion of flavor, you may find it a bit bland (vegan version). Add dried mint, sumac and chili, which are available on the table for more flavors.

Pros: quick, affordable

Cons: not very flavorful

doamazing

Points +249

28 Oct 2016

Good food BUT

They have completely vegan dishes, but you have to tell them very clearly that you want the WHOLE meal vegan. otherwise they will add standard yoghurt stuff.

sunshineMUC

Points +450

29 Sep 2016

you have to try this!

Turkish Manti are available in a vegan version here! Lovely place and lots of options to choose from :-)

Pros: several vegan toppings available, vegan options, friendly staff

Cons: no vegan yoghurt available

Kevin_C

Points +75

Vegetarian
08 Feb 2015

Tasty Veggie & Vegan Turkish Pasta

Has a type of Turkish pasta, with clearly labelled veggie & vegan options.

It's more of a fast-food/canteen place for eating something quickly, but very tasty!

Pros: Good veggie options, Good price

Cons: fast-food/canteen vibe, not suitable for a date

Sterling

Points +247

05 Feb 2015

Okay and inexpensive

I was eating the vegan version of the Manti dish.
I liked it. It costed €5,- and is a well sized dish.
If you feel very hungry you can get the 1,5 version of the dish, wich is a nice offer.
As mentioned in the description, all vegan food is marked clearly which makes it easy to order.
Today they had as side dishes carrot salad, bulgur salad and pickled vegetables. (Between €1,50 and €3,-)

There is a vegan desert as well which I haven't tasted.

They managed to give the snack bar an atmosphere in which you can definitely sit and relax for a while.
About 14 seats inside. A bit cool (in winter) right next to the window bring a jumper.

You can take away the food as well which might come in handy if you work somewhere close or get sth. on your way home.
The 52 and 62 Bus stop literally right in front of the Corneliusstr. 6 (which I visited today, the other one is in Thalkirchner Str. 129)

Pros: inexpensive, tastes good

Cons: serves meat, small

Return to Munich Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lezizel Manti closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.