• Lettuce Feast

• Food-truck Food Truck
American
Take-out
Catering

Operates 2 vegan food trucks that travel to different parts of Los Angeles - check webpage for location & schedule. IG @lettucefeastla. On the menu are vegan chick'n sandwiches, chick'n tenders, and sides. Open Tue-Sun 12:00pm-7:30pm. Closed Mon.

Venue map for Lettuce Feast
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by RobbieG

RebeccaSullivan

Points +3089

02 Aug 2023

Best Chicken

Old review - had at vegandale NY 2021 - hot honey chicken was so good!

The_Seitanist

Points +1405

11 Aug 2022

OMGGG

Have been here a few times now, and have never been disappointed. The burgers are juicy, and the breading is better than any non vegan version I've ever had. The fries are out of this world. The hot honey sandwich is a personal favorite 😍

Updated from previous review on 2022-08-11

Pros: 100% vegan!, Big portions, Amazing quality every time

Cons: No physical location - food truck, Moves around alot so not ways close by, A little pricey (but worth it!)

veganmonster

Points +272

21 Jul 2022

Great chicken!

Excellent chicken sandwiches, fries, and chicken tenders! They have good sauces too that go well with the fries. Definitely recommend!!

Pros: All vegan

Nyasa

Points +159

Vegetarian
15 Jun 2022

One of my favorites!

Whenever I’m in LA, I look up where the Lettuce Feast truck will be. This place is seriously so good. And all of the people that work there are so nice. I always get a sandwich with the hot honey flavor.

Pros: Delicious

IwaWella

Points +1249

Mostly Veg
25 May 2022

This chicken is good

The food came a little soggy I think this place would really benefit from a brick and mortar and the ability to bring stuff out fresher. I saw they were a vegan deal in New York and their chicken looked incredible so I knew when I came to LA they were the first restaurant I was going to try even if I had to drive to a random park in an area I never heard of and wait almost 30 minutes to get my box of food. Would get again.

DanFKennedy

Points +231

17 Apr 2022

What a let-down

The pictures had me thinking I was about to try the most amazing vegan chicken tenders ever. I was totally disappointed. I don't even like leaving bad reviews ever. But this was a letdown. The tenders were kind of soft and soggy. Didn't have a crispy texture at all.

TwoDogNight

Points +308

21 Jan 2022

Great chik’n sandwiches w/ customizable spice level

Great chik’n sandwiches w/ customizable spice level. Friendly staff. You can order fries without Cajun seasoning by adding a note when ordering.

Pros: Large portions , Excellent fries

Cons: Sandwiches are expensive, Price doesn’t include fries

RobbieG

Points +275

20 Mar 2021

How am I the first to review this?

So good! This is by far the biggest and best vegan chick'n sandwich that I've tried. I hesitated on this place for a while bc of the price but the quality and quantity make this place worth it.

Pros: Generous on the chick'n, Sauces are great, Mountain of fries

Cons: Not on the eastside/downtown as much as valley/WS

dancingvegan

26 Feb 2021

I work for HappyCow and just added this! Thank you for submitting the form! I am surprised that no one else submitted it before you did it!! Looks like it's been around a bit. I didn't know it existed! I am totally going to try it!! Thank you for your review!

FraniZazi

Points +52

13 Mar 2021

A must-try!

I love Lettuce Feast. Their Hot Honey (it's vegan!) chik'n sandwich is delicious!! I would order it with their homemade slaw--it has the right amount of crunch and sweetness.