Let Them Eat - Westfield Tea Tree Plaza

Food Court, Ground Floor, 976 North East Rd, Modbury, South Australia

Vegetarian cafe offering salads, fritters, tarts, cooked breakfast, falafel, cakes, biscuits, vegan chocolate and sweet potato cupcakes. Relocated from Oaklands Park. Open Mon-Wed 9:00am-5:30pm, Thu 9:00am-9:00pm, Fri 9:00am-5:30pm, Sat 9:00am-5:00pm, Sun 11:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Mediterranean, Take-out, Middle Eastern

First Review by serrarose

Nice healthy and wholesome food - Edit

They have a few vegan options. The salads were all very nice. The chocolate vegan cupcake I had was delicious.

Pros: reasonable price, wholesome and filling food

huge range of options - Edit

Sweet potato and kimchi fritters are the best! Oh, and so is the vegan Mac and cheese!

Vegetarian/Vegan Food Stall - Edit

I had heaps of trouble locating this place because there is remodeling going on in the mall and their location has changed temporarily during the remodel.

I arrived at closing and didn't have much time to select food but I saw several options available. More then a few were marked as vegan GF. They also have some soy free dishes but from my quick glance these were not also GF. Egg/milk is used in some of the dishes.

I ordered the Mac and Cheese block. It came wrapped to go and I ate it like you would a sandwich. I also got the spiced pumpkin cupcake which was tasty but there was more icing then cake ;)

Overall I'd recommend this place for a quick bite on the go. It's quick, simple and reasonably tasty. The lady who served me was also very friendly and knew what meal options were vegan vs vego. We had a nice chat.

Pros: quick and easy on the go food

Return to Modbury Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Let Them Eat - Westfield Tea Tree Plaza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.