Let Them Eat - Westfield Tea Tree Plaza

Shop 1139, Oaklands Park (at Westfield Tea Tree Plaza), Adelaide, South Australia, 5046

Vegetarian cafe offering salads, fritters, tarts, cooked breakfast, falafel, cakes, biscuits, vegan chocolate and sweet potato cupcakes. Open Mon-Wed 9:00am-5:30pm, Thu 9:00am-9:00pm, Fri 9:00am-5:30pm, Sat 9:00am-5:00pm, Sun 11:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Mediterranean, Take-out, Middle Eastern

First Review by serrarose

Nice healthy and wholesome food - Edit

I really like the curried chickpea burger and the option of the sweet onion sauce but it's nice without it too. The falafel are also the best I have had. I normally get bored by salads, but theirs are really flavoursome. I brought a chocolate cupcake and it was so good. I I recommend them to any chocolate lover.

Pros: reasonable priced, wholesome and filling food, sta

Vegetarian/Vegan Food Stall - Edit

I had heaps of trouble locating this place because there is remodeling going on in the mall and their location has changed temporarily during the remodel.

I arrived at closing and didn't have much time to select food but I saw several options available. More then a few were marked as vegan GF. They also have some soy free dishes but from my quick glance these were not also GF. Egg/milk is used in some of the dishes.

I ordered the Mac and Cheese block. It came wrapped to go and I ate it like you would a sandwich. I also got the spiced pumpkin cupcake which was tasty but there was more icing then cake ;)

Overall I'd recommend this place for a quick bite on the go. It's quick, simple and reasonably tasty. The lady who served me was also very friendly and knew what meal options were vegan vs vego. We had a nice chat.

Pros: quick and easy on the go food

Return to Adelaide Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Let Them Eat - Westfield Tea Tree Plaza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.