First Review by char.star

not vegan but vegetarian - Edit

You should reclassify this bakery as "vegetarian". They do not carry vegan products. They carry few selected vegetarian products: cakes, croissants, 3 types of bread (white and yellow), cookies, and sandwiches.On the menu board hanging above the cashier has drinks and ice creams. However, the staff are friendly but lack knowledge on the products being sold. They could not give me a list of ingredients for their products so they cannot ensure that the product does not have milk, butter, margarine or casein. They said that vegan cakes can be ordered through the factory but if you want to know the ingredients, you need to call the factory number. The order takes one day. Orders can also be delivered and charged according to the distance of delivery.

I was not able to call the factory since I had arrived at the place around 5:30 pm and therefore could not confirm whether the products are vegan. I decided not to buy anything

If you are coming from Ratchadamri Rd in a taxi, the transportation cost is around 150 baht and takes around 1 hour and 30 mins (during non-rush hour). Or you can take the buses. Cannot be accessed via BTS and MRT alone.

Pros: friendly staff, vegetarian

Cons: far from the city, no vegan, staff does not know what is in the food

delicious dessert :) - Edit

They only speak Chinese and Thai at this restaurant, so we had our booker place the order for us. For 1200 BAHT, they delivered a HUGE 12-inch vegan chocolate birthday cake with butter cream frosting, and it was beautiful. It had beautiful designs and all of the girls went crazy over it. (There are 7 of us living together for a few months, modeling. Two girls had a birthday.) And it even had "Happy Birthday" with the girls' names on it. Everyone was surprised at how good a vegan cake can be :) It tastes like a real birthday cake, and I'm getting sick eating so much of it! I'm the only vegan, but everyone is enjoying the food I've been showing them. For what we got, I believe the price was very reasonable.

Pros: tasty, beautiful designs, healthy

Return to Bangkok Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Les Marg Bakery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1100 times since Aug 2007.