Les Façonniers

+33-983247624

16 rue Léon Gambetta, Toulouse, France, 31000

Serves meat, vegan options available. Organic restaurant offering vegan options for lunch and brunch. Open Tue-Fri 12:00pm-3:00pm, Fri 7:00pm-10:00pm, Sat 12:00pm-10:00pm, Sun 11:30am-4:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, European, French, Non-veg

First Review by JonJon

Delicious food - Edit

I really appreciate the fact that every meal has a vegetarian/vegan option. However, more vegan options (especially for burgers) will be a enorme plus !
The burger was delicious and really tasty. Desserts are also very good. Staff is very welcoming as well.

Pros: Food is very tasty

Cons: Few vegan options, A bit expensive

Few but very good vegan options - Edit

I tried this place for lunch and had a vegan club sandwich with homemade fries. Both were very tasty, I really liked the vegan club with hummus and fried vegetables. It has a lots of flavour. I also took the only vegan dessert they have: a crumble that was very good too. The price was a bit high (16 euros) but portions were fair and the food is of quality. The place is very pleasant (but I suggest to book a table if you wanna eat here) and the staff super-friendly. I recommend the experience and will come back for their vegan brunch for sure. One regret though: I would appreciate more vegan options!

Pros: very good food, pleasant place, friendly staff, vegan options clearly indicated, including dessert

Cons: limited vegan options, a little pricey

Return to Toulouse Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Les Façonniers closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.