Les Delices de Leilla

Contact 0684006536

97 Rue de Finlande, Albi, France, 81000

Raw vegan food restaurant where the food is also gluten-free. Food is served 12-3pm and 6-9pm; tea time is from 1-6pm. Opened since early-2015. Open Tue-Thu 12:00pm-6:00pm, Fri-Sat 12:00pm-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Organic, Raw, Western, Juice bar, All Raw

First Review by JonJon

Tasty food and friendly people - Edit

I arrived quite early in the day, and I have a feeling they were not really open when I arrived, but they were friendly, and made a really good plate of assorted food. In the corner of the restaurant there are different books about vegan and raw food, and they also have a shelf with leaflets from different local groups related to for instance yoga, veganism, and similar.

The plate I was served consisted of: a good salad, "pasta" made from sweet potato and squash with mushrooms in a creamy sauce, a carrot medallion, a piece of bread with a tasty paste (which I don't remember what was made of), and some fruit (melon and fig). For dessert there was a chocolate cake. They had a fermented drink, which I don't really know what was, but it tasted good, and the water was infused with herbs and a citrus fruit.

Pros: friendly staff, good taste, everything vegan

Vegan and raw creative food! - Edit

Leilla, the nice owner of this vegan restaurant, offers a very tasty and creative raw food. We had a full meal with a nice juice to start accompanied with vegetable chips. Then, the dish of the day consisted of various raw items, all of them being nicely prepared and surprising. And the best, at the end, were the desserts! I had a lime pie and a tiramisu: so amazing! I really recommend the place to eat or to take a cup of tea with these desserts. Prices are fair for the quality of food (everything is organic). For very hungry people, portions are not huge as in most of raw food restaurants.

Pros: 100% vegan, delicious raw food, very friendly owner, tearoom, nice raw desserts, fair prices

Cons: not huge portions

Return to Albi Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Les Delices de Leilla closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.