Leonor's Mexican Restaurant

Contact 818-980-9011

11403 Victory Blvd (at Tujunga), North Hollywood, California, USA, 91606

Not very vegan-friendly. Serves Mexican food as well as pizza, salads, and sandwiches including soymeat ingredients. Also fresh juice and flaxseed ice tea. Mon-Thu 10:00am-9:00pm, Sun 10:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 10:00am-10:00pm

Category: Lacto, Take-out, Mexican

First Review by hyees

Dont go - Edit

I went here while my dog was at the groomers, i ordered tacos and they were gross. They switched locations and what the yelp reviews seem to suggest is that their food is not as good anymore. Well any ways the food wasnt edible, i just paid my tab and left. If i can give it a 0 star i would

Pros: Nothing

Cons: Everything

Good! - Edit

Although the place isn't vegan, I still enjoy their options cheese-less! I really like that the don't use salt in their foods, making some options lots healthier than they would be otherwise. Their turkey avocado is awesome, their chicken pita sandwich is absolutely delicious, and their burritos (although bland to some) and great for my palette. Pretty good pizzas too!!

Pros: salt-free

Cons: soy cheese NOT vegan

Disappointed - Edit

Menu is limited. Service is worst I've received at a vegan restaurant. Too bad because I'd heard good things from a friend. I had better luck at Hugo's or Sun Cafe.

Pros: closest veg restaurant to my house, nice idea

Cons: awful service, not truly vegan, pricey

Average food - Edit

Sorry, but this place was only average to me. They do have brown ric, which is nice, but it's just nothing special. Way too many chopped onions in the salad, and not enough in the way of protein.

Pros: Friendly staff

Cons: Food just not flavorful

Leonor's Mexican Vegitarian is YUMMY! - Edit

Leonor had the only vegetarian restaurant in town for ages! I love the "soy chicken" enchilada dinner complete with one of her lentil or chickpea soups, bread, fresh veggies, steamed pinto beans, brown rice, flaxseed iced tea and I add an empanada, which tastes just like cheese to me, but it aint! I've been hooked on that for so long that I've yet to try something else on the menu like the sandwiches or pizza that are made with soy protein (she knows how to make it taste yummy). She's got a great menu and good quality fresh food for dine in or take out. This has always been a personal favorite family owned and operated.

Pros: large selection, priced well, unique creations

The only problem we had was that the menu had so many items we wanted to try as it was our first visit. The food was excellent with generous servings. The service was good and very helpful with selections for our first visit. We are just so sorry that we live a distance or we would be there at least once a week.

Return to North Hollywood Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Leonor's Mexican Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1714 times since Aug 2007.