Leona & 3 Brothers Restaurant

516-599-3330

152 Union Ave, Lynbrook, New York, USA, 11563

Serves fish, vegan options available. Pescatarian with a vegan menu and a fish menu. Affiliated with 3 Brothers Vegan Cafe in Copiague. Makes a variety of vegan cheeses. Open Wed-Thu 4:00pm-10:00pm, Fri-Sun 12:00pm-11:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, Italian, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by DanielleAlexis

Was on Cloud 9 when I Ate Here - Edit

This is the place you need to eat at with you're family and friends to celebrate whatever special occasion comes up. I swear, there are at least 2 times the amount of vegan options here than there are non-vegan, so that's something to look forward too. So anyway, last night I and my family went here to celebrate my little brothers birthday. It was my first time eating in the restaurant and let me tell you, the staff is really nice and the decor is so quaint. I immediately really liked being there. Then after we sat down and ordered our dinner, they brought us this tray with some really fluffy bread along with butter, biscotti, and olives (all vegan). It was then that I knew I came to the right place. That stuff was so good. Then after a little while, they brought our salad and appetizers. I got buffalo cauliflower, mac n chz balls, and mozzerella sticks. Wow. That buffalo cauliflower was outstanding, I will be getting it again. As for the mozzarella sticks, they were really good, the mac n chz balls were a little plain but still ok. I wish the mozzarella sticks and mac n chz balls had a cheeser taste. But I was really happy to try it out. And of course the salad was good, the vegetables tasted really fresh btw. Anyway, moving on to the dinner. For dinner, we got a seitan parm, fettuccini alfredo, and eggplant rollatini. I loved the fettuccini alfredo, I will definitely be getting that again. The seitan parm was good but I thought it mimicked chicken too well, and I don't like the taste of meat, so I won't get that again. To be honest, I was a little disappointed by the eggplant rollatini, I've had it quite a few times from their chain restaurant in Rockville Center and the Rockville center location does it better. What I can say though is I prefer the cheese used at this location over Daiya cheese, and the Rockville center location uses a lot of Daiya cheese (I still love the Rockville Center location a lot though). So moving on, after trying out all this food, I ended up having massive leftovers, which is awesome because that means the party won't end right away! Also as a side note, my grandparents are meat eaters and they came with us, they got the shrimp parm entre and loved it. So to sum everything up, I HIGHLY recommend coming here.

Pros: Huge Vegan Selection (DELICIOUS), Makes Their Own Cheeses, Calm Enviroment

Cons: Theyre not fully vegan so I cant give them 5 stars, Mac N Chz Balls Were Disappointing :(

love - Edit

I am so happy there is a restaurant so close with a full vegan menu!!! I'm usually traveling to Copiague for 3 brothers or queens/Brooklyn/nyc for vegan restaurants.

Just wish they were a vegan restaurant- they serve seafood. But I guess that's good so non vegans will go and be more likely to try delicious vegan food :)

I had a great experience here 5 starts for service and food

Return to Lynbrook Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Leona & 3 Brothers Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.