LEON - Victoria St

( 1 review )

56 Victoria St, London, England, SW1E 6QW

Serves meat, vegan options available. Chain eatery billed as "naturally fast food." Offers sandwiches, smoothies, wraps, and rice and salad boxes, baked fries, plant milk options for coffee & drinks. Website shows which items are vegan. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-10:00pm, Sat 11:00am-9:00pm, Sun 11:00am-7:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Western, Mediterranean, Fast food, Take-out, Fusion, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by lysi

Clearly marked vegan options, nothing very unique - Edit

I went here for lunch when I was looking for a falafel wrap. They offer a few vegan options and food is healthy and fresh. However, maybe because of that, the falafel wrap is nice but not quite the greasy, cheap and cheerful affair that I'm used from falafel stalls across London. I found it on the expensive side and although their falafel is made with sweet potato, it doesn't stand out much from the falafel boxes that are available in other fast food / take out shops in the area. I'll continue to look for a falafel stall or shop that satisfy my appetite at a lower price point.

Pros: Fresh and healthy ingredients, Location

Cons: Pricey, Vegan options are a tad unimaginative

Return to London Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has LEON - Victoria St closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.