Lentil Tree

Contact 732-455-5066

808 Fifth Ave, Asbury Park, New Jersey, USA, 07712

Serves meat, vegan options available. Casual cafe offering Israeli food with veggie choices including falafel, hummus, and salads. Sells grocery items like pita, pickles, dates, olives, and spices. BYO. Open Mon-Wed 11:00am-10:00pm, Thu-Sat 11:00am-12:00am, Fri-Sun 12:00am-2:00am, Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Mediterranean, Take-out, Catering, Middle Eastern, Israeli, Non-veg

First Review by NicoleFost

good food, nice atmosphere. - Edit

very welcoming and cozy atmosphere. staff was very nice and knowledable. food was delicious. several vegan options, including falafel, potato salad, hummus, eggplant salad, etc. I will definitely be going back here :)

Vegan-Friendly and Delicious! - Edit

Came here in June and it was excellent! My first experience at a Middle Eastern/Mediterranean restaurant as a vegan and I was pleased with the options provided and the accommodations made. The owner working the counter that day and explained to me the vegan options they had and was very accommodating and assuring because I could tell he understood the importance of food preparation in vegan dishes. At his request, I ordered the Salads dish and enjoyed it with warm pita. I also ordered their housemade green tea with mint and ginger which was very refreshing.

Pros: Fresh Food, Friendly staff, Good Value

Cons: Non-Vegan Fryer

Return to Asbury Park Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lentil Tree closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.