REMOVED: Lemoni

• Veg-friendly

Contact 0174302137

5 rue de Clichy, Paris, France, 75009

Serves meat, vegan options available. Organic Mediterranean (Cretois) buffet cafe with 2 Paris locations. Features different salads and a couple vegetarian entrees (pasta, baked vegetables soufflé). Has fresh juice and desserts. REMOVED DUE TO LACK OF & INCONSISTENT OFFERING FOR VEGANS. Open Mon-Fri for lunch.

Category: Lacto, Organic, Buffet, Mediterranean, Salad bar, Non-veg

First Review by javo01

Good mediterranean food with only one spoon - Edit

The food is good, there's a wide choice of salads and four entrees, out of which typically 2 are vegetarian. However I was displeased at noticing they use the same spoon to serve fish as they do vegetarian entree. The guy did not seem to understand when I explained I was a vegetarian and I would rather not have meat or fish pieces or juice in my food. He did not even care to clean the spoon, just argued "well there's only this spoon, what can I do?". So unless you're a bit tolerant on this aspect, steer away clear from this place. Besides that, the other people are nice, and the food is good, if a bit pricey for lunch (14 euros for salad, entree and juice). I recommend having the Jamaica juice, it's very good.

Pros: Great juice options, Tastes good

Cons: Same spoon for fish and vegs, a bit pricey, only open for lunch

Return to Paris Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has REMOVED: Lemoni closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 930 times since Apr 2013.