Lemon Tree Organics

• Health-food-store Health Store
    ( 1 review )

107 Queen St, Auckland, New Zealand, 1010

Vegan-friendly health food and organic store, selling various products like supplements, skin care, hair care, body care products, plus a small cafe on site with vegan-friendly options (e.g. vegan blueberry and banana muffin). Ask for their vegan options as not everything sold is vegan.

1 Review

First Review by lotus.light

Definitely worth a look - Edit

The blueberry and banana muffin was nice, albeit a little sticky, probably due to the heat. There's always at least a couple of vegan options at the small cafe on site. Good range of various vegan products. Most of their products are organic, hence more pricey.

I was keen to buy the 1kg Nuzest Good Green Stuff powder from them, but it was approx. $72 more expensive that the price I would have paid online (including delivery), so I told the lady that and to my surprise, she said that she would give it to me for the same price online. She said that the movement of the products are more important to her, so I bought it from her. She was genuine and helpful, and I wasn't expecting her to reduce their price for me, so was pleasantly surprised.

Pros: Excellent customer service , Large variety of various vegan products

Cons: Can be expensive but this is to be expected from o

Return to Auckland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lemon Tree Organics closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.