Lehani's Deli and Coffee House

Contact 360-385-3961

211 Taylor St, Port Townsend, Washington, USA, 98368

Serves meat, vegan options available. A local organic deli with veg options such as tempeh wraps, veggie chowder, and giant cookies. Veg selection varies daily. Serves coffee drinks and offers a variety of juices & kombucha. Mon-Sun 8:00am-5:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, American, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Lakitty

meh... - Edit

After we found Banana leaf was closed, we went here instead. There was a vegan curry tempeh wrap which I ordered bc I was starving. It was ok, but I had to add sriracha. Both soups they had that day were vegan, but tasteless. A few vegan baked goods, but I only tried the vegan and gluten free mexican chocolate muffin which was gummy. It's nice that there are options, but they could try a little more to make the food actually taste.

lehanis - Edit

Lehani's is a great place to get breakfast or lunch. The coffee is good. The food is handmade and fresh. The menu varies according to the veggies in season. The produce comes from a local farm. The cafe also has specialty chocolates which are very tasty.

Pros: handmade food, healthy, friendly staff

Cons: no wi-fi

Return to Port Townsend Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lehani's Deli and Coffee House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1660 times since Apr 2010.