Lehani's Deli and Coffee House

360-385-3961

211 Taylor St, Port Townsend, Washington, USA, 98368

Serves meat, vegan options available. A local organic deli with veg options such as tempeh wraps, veggie chowder, and giant cookies. Veg selection varies daily. Serves coffee drinks and offers a variety of juices & kombucha. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-5:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, American, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Lakitty

meh... - Edit

After we found Banana leaf was closed, we went here instead. There was a vegan curry tempeh wrap which I ordered bc I was starving. It was ok, but I had to add sriracha. Both soups they had that day were vegan, but tasteless. A few vegan baked goods, but I only tried the vegan and gluten free mexican chocolate muffin which was gummy. It's nice that there are options, but they could try a little more to make the food actually taste.

lehanis - Edit

Lehani's is a great place to get breakfast or lunch. The coffee is good. The food is handmade and fresh. The menu varies according to the veggies in season. The produce comes from a local farm. The cafe also has specialty chocolates which are very tasty.

Pros: handmade food, healthy, friendly staff

Cons: no wi-fi

Return to Port Townsend Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lehani's Deli and Coffee House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1955 times.