Leela Thai Cuisine

701-235-5795

1450 25th St S Ste 151, Fargo, North Dakota, USA, 58103

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai food restaurant. Menu has vegetarian and vegan items, with tofu and vegetables. Finer dining set-up, prices are moderate to slightly more (for this region). Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-3:00pm, Mon-Fri 5:00pm-9:00pm.

Category: Ovo, Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by beth.hoffner

delicious food - Edit

My husband and I went here for the first time tonight and had a fabulous meal. We started with the golden fried tofu and highly enjoyed that. I had the veggie Rama and was very excited to have a vegan peanut sauce. My only complaint is that it was almost too saucy I think next time I'll just have it on the side so I can decide how much to use. My husband has the black pepper garlic mock duck. He said we would have liked more rice but he loved the flavor and really enjoyed it. Our server was friendly although hard to understand at times but the restaurant is small so the hostess was able to help fill any language gaps. The newer menus have vegan and vegetarian options clearly marked while the older ones did not have this marked and the price on the menus were off. We will be back again soon I'm sure.

vegan friendly - Edit

They have many vegan friendly items on their menu. Very good service and knowledgeable staff.

Return to Fargo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Leela Thai Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.