Lee Restaurant

Contact 416-504-7867

601 King St W, Toronto, Ontario, Canada,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Upscale restaurant offering cocktails and sharing plates. A few vegan options (including its signature slaw), but kitchen is accommodating to making vegan substitutions. Open Mon-Wed 5:30pm-10:30pm, Thu-Sat 5:30pm-11:30pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by saveur

Very impressed - Edit

For an upscale (and very popular) omni resturant, I was so happy to really enjoy my vegan meal here. We let them know when we made our reservation that I was vegan and our server was on the ball - asking if I could eat honey, and reassured me that most things could be accommodated for vegan eats.

I loved the signature slaw and next time, eating it alone with a side of tofu, would probably be my meal. They have a few more veg-heavy options that could work, too.

I had their blueberry sorbet for a dessert and what I loved about it was that my partner ordered a non-vegan dessert and they added a scoop of the vegan sorbet for me to eat, so we could share the plate.

The service was excellent and I'd recommend this restaurant. It has excellent non-vegan options for the omnis.

Reservations are necessary

Pros: Very accommodating

Return to Toronto Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lee Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.