Lecocq & Folks

0297541917

5 rue St Vincent, Vannes, France, 56000

Serves meat, vegan options available. Makes food onsite, and has a vegan menu with starter, main, and dessert. Casual nice interior. Open Mon-Wed 12:00pm-2:00pm, Thu-Sat 12:00pm-10:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-5:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Beer/Wine, European, French, Non-veg

First Review by +++VeGaNiSaToR+++

frais et original - Edit

Bonne surprise de trouver un restaurant proposant tout un menu vegan à Vannes, c'est rare!! Le menu est très bon malgré le fait que des viandes défilent à tour de bras autour de nous puisque le Resto propose une carte "normale" par ailleurs... Mais il faut noter leur effort et ils ont signé la charte vegoresto.

nice vegan menu - Edit

As mentioned, they offer a 3 course vegan menu, both at lunch and at dinner time. At dinner, you would pay 20 euro. As I had a train to catch I only had time for 2 courses, but they were very helpful and I could choose 2 for 18 euro.

I chose to skip the starter (cucumber gazpacho) and go for the main (barley risotto with grilled mediteranean vegetables) and desert instead. The desert in the menu was red fruit with vegan chantily cream and sorbet. However, as I am not a fan of chantily cream I asked if I could have the non-vegan but vegetarian creme brulee with orange blossom instead. Again, they were very kind and helpful. The 2 dishes I chose both tasted very good. I would recommend this place.

Highly recommended :) - Edit

Everything is homemade, fresh. It's original, tasty and plentiful. Very nice interior, good location, wonderful staff and excellent value for money: 18 € 50 a Vegan menu (starter, main course and dessert).
On 15/06/2015, we had: gazpacho and cucumber sorbet / green curry with vegetables and chickpeas croquettes / strawberries, raspberries and meringue, raspberry-pepper sorbet.

Return to Vannes Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lecocq & Folks closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.