Lebe Gesund

• Vegan-store Veg Store
  • Vegan

Schmalzmarkt 1, Wurzburg, Germany, 97070

Chain of vegan food stores providing groceries and with mail order service available. Sells many of its own label products like vegan spreads, pesto, and baked goods. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-7:30pm, Sat 7:00am-6:00pm.

First Review by Tieneun

5 stars for service - Edit

Can't really say I'm a customer since I didn't buy anything the day I went there.
I wanted to check the hours before New Year's Eve and finally couldn't make it the day after to buy things there. Anyway, my point is they let us try a lot of different products (very fresh and tasty), they gave us a lot of information and they even offered us samples of bread to take away. The prices looked a bit high to me (especially given there is a Denn's Biomarkt with a lot of (cheaper) vegan products not far away) but I guess it is okay for the quality of these products. Give it a try !

Pros: Very nice and frienly staff

Amazing - Edit

This place was a real find; free tasters and excellent customer service! Its only a small place but a very nice experience. All the products are vegan, the pumpkin ravioli is amazing. Apart from the many different fresh breads, the majority of products on offer are jars of different sauces, relishes and spreads, all of which you can taste (on samples of their bread), they also have cookies and a small refrigerated area with various pasta products. Also ask for a brochure and directions to The Land of Peace where they grow their ingredients and have created a farm that works in harmony with nature, you can walk the grounds (we saw boars, deer, red squirrels and many different species of birds), they also have a cafe serving drinks and cake there (they had 2 vegan options when we went). Some may find the products expensive but you are paying for organic, vegan, non-gm, local food and supporting the wonderful work they are doing. Highly recommended!
Updated from previous review on Friday April 01, 2016

Pros: Great experience, High quality, tasty food, Supports a good cause

Cons: A small shop that can get very busy

Return to Wurzburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lebe Gesund closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.