Lebe Gesund

• Health Store Health Store
Contact +49-8001224000

Viktualienmarkt (at beim Karl-Valentins-Brunnen), Munich, Germany,

Organic, all-vegetarian and mostly vegan market stall (except for some products containing honey). Sells fresh fruit and vegetables, and many of its own label products like vegan spreads, pesto and lots of baked goodies. The company ships worldwide. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-7:00pm, Sat 7:00am-5:00pm.

First Review by SarahBaker

A great find on Viktualienmarkt! - Edit

It took me some tome to find this between all the other stalls on Viktualienmarkt, but it was definitely worth it! The choice is huge: Lots of fresh bread, veggies and fruits, a very large choice of spreads, and also a lot of different cakes and cookies. Wow!
Staff were friendly, too, and there are different things you can try and taste. In the end, I bought a bag of Lebkuchen (gingerbread) as it's quite hard to get vegan Lebkuchen. The bag came to 9,95€, but as it contains five big cakes and it's generally quite expensive in it's vegan version, I think that's ok - it's also freshly baked by hand, not in a factory! I only thought that the spreads were too expensive, you can get them cheaper elsewhere (in any Reformhaus or drugstore).
I definitely recommend a visit here if you would like to stock up on vegan goodies! The stall is also a nice counterpart opposed to all those non-vegan stalls!

Pros: Huge choice, Good service, All vegan

Cons: A bit hard to find, The spreads are too expensive

I'm new to German food - Edit

So this is my first time in Germany and as a vegan I knew I wouldn't get to try the traditional fare. Dips seem popular and this place has a lot. They have bread and cookies. Even Lebenkuchen cookies. I tried the onion dip with bread. Very good. I also had an apple streudel. Very good! They also had vegan salad dressing I will probably get.

Pros: different stuff

Return to Munich Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lebe Gesund closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.