Lebanese Restaurant

Contact 086-7889120

209 Rat Uthit Road, Patong, Thailand,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has decent selection of vegetarian dishes and some vegan ones or ones that can be made vegan. Serves salads, hummus, baba ganoush, and soups. Owner will work with you to find what you can eat. Open Mon-Sun 12:00am-3:00am, Mon-Sun 11:00am-12:00am.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Middle Eastern, Lebanese, Non-veg

First Review by chazyvr

Decent alternative - Edit

A very decent alternative, when the alternatives are few. They offer a range of very delicious vegetarian and vegan options, at reasonable prices.

Pros: Options, Good location

Cons: Toilet facilities could be cleaner

A good option for dinner (when veg places close) - Edit

We at twice at Lebanese Restaurant on a recent visit to Phuket, and both times found it to be a good option for dinner (when the vegetarian restaurants in town are usually closed).

The menu here offers about half a dozen veg*n (or veg*nizable) options. We had the hummus, felafel, mashed eggplant (ordered without yoghurt), and stuffed grape leaves, and we found all of them to be fresh and tasty. In fact the felafel was unusually light (not oily) and enjoyable.

Service was casual but fine. We'd suggest placing your order with one of the older proprietors, as the young locals didn't seem comfortable with English and we weren't sure if they understood our request for no yoghurt, whereas the guy who seems to be the boss speaks good English and was helpful.

Prices were a little on the high side considering the smallish portions, but it's still one of the better veg-friendly options in town so we'd go back again.

Pros: Several good vegan options, fresh and tasty

Cons: Serves meat, a little on the pricey side

A bit pricey but excellent - Edit

I was excited to find this restaurant because after 10 days of Thai food I was ready for a different taste. The falafel sandwich was absolutely delicious and exceeded my expectations in taste and quality. But it was surprisingly small for the price paid (140 baht). I still would recommend the restaurant but I don't think I would go as often.

Pros: Tasty, Location

Cons: Relatively pricey

Return to Patong Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lebanese Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1943 times.