Leahi Health Kaimuki

( 1 review )

3441 Waialae Ave (at Kaimuki area, Oahu), Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, 96816

Juice and smoothie bar that uses local and organic ingredients in the beverages, sandwiches, and salads. Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-5:00pm, Sun 10:00am-3:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, Fusion

1 Review

Contributions +421

Nice little healthy juice bar! - Edit

Recently discovered this tiny gem just across the street from Town in the so-called "gourmet town, Kaimuki". They've been in the spot, doing business for a couple of years now. I drove passed by countless times without knowing anything...what a pleasant surprise and oh wow, what was I missing? Menu consists of vegan friendly smoothies/juices & healthy veggie snacks/meals. Veggies & fruits are local and very fresh. I had Deep Green Smoothie & Surfer Bowl, they were all delish! Only a couple of parking spots in front of the place that's also shared with the store next door, so parking maybe a bit of challenge if you stop by during their busy hour, Same goes for the dining option, better order it to-go. Other than that, girls there are very helpful & accommodating. I'm happy that I found my favorite veggie fixing spot right here:)

Updated from previous review on 2016-07-31

Pros: Vegan Friendly, Local & fresh

Cons: Parking, Limited Dining Space

Return to Honolulu Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Leahi Health Kaimuki closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.