Le Safari

36, Rue du Ruisseau, Paris, France, 75018

Serves meat, vegan options available. Well-decorated and cozy Indian restaurant in an area with limited vegan/vegan choices - ask. Offers some standard Indian veg entrees. Portions are more like tapas size. Staff speak English and will assist with vegan selections. Near Metro Jules Joffrin et Lamarch (ligne 12).

Categories: Lacto, Indian, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by 1944paula

variety of spices - Edit

I honestly would have never went in there, if happycow didn't showed us "le safari". I chose it because it's right around the corner from my hotel. When I asked them if they have vegan options they were kind and showed us everything, the waiter even told the cook not to use butter. The dal was great, a big serving but all over: very flavorful. The atmosphere is a bit strange I'd say but the staff is nice and the give you drinks, bread and dips without having asked for it.

Le Safari veg-friendly - Edit

On habitait dans le coin il y a un an, on y prenait à manger à emporter à l'occasion.
Accueil comme il faut, portions gigantesques, parfait pour les gros appétits. J'ai le souvenir que les oignons rings étaient top, ainsi que le curry de lentilles :)
Déco intérieure très, trop 'resto indien'?

Pros: très bon accueil, service rapide, pour les gros mangeurs

Cons: ras

Return to Paris Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Le Safari closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.