Le Retour a la Terre Rive Gauche

• Health-food-store Health Store

1, rue le Goff, Paris, France, 75005

Organic and natural foods grocery store with a few outlets in the city. Has a large bulk bar and selection of vegans products. Emphasis on small and local producers. Open Mon 10:00am-8:30pm, Tue-Thu 10:00am-8:00pm, Fri 10:00am-8:30pm, Sat 10:00am-8:00pm.

First Review by mina.aphrodosia

Nice selection of vegan food. - Edit

I was looking for the vegan faux gras and when I called them they confirmed they had it and put it aside for me. That is not the norm in busy Paris life.
When I went the staff was very friendly and knowledgeable.
I found more vegan items I was looking for,
Price very reasonable.

Pros: Nice selction of vegan food, Reasonable price, Friendly and knowledgeable staff.

Cons: Not all vegan

Bon Magasin bio - Edit

Bon et grand magasin bio. Grand choix, prix élevés mais justifiés.
Quelques erreurs d'affichages.
Mais tout à fait recommandable.

Pros: Beaucoup de produits végétariens et vegans.

Cons: Pas grand chose.

Great store with a very good wine selection! - Edit

We've been here a couple of times during our stay in Paris and shopped for picknicks. The selection is absolutely decadent! We tried various spreads, olives, artichokes, veggies, breads etc and everything was absolutely over-the-top! The staff ist very nice, and automatically answered in perfect English (and one case even good German!) when the noticed we were tourists. The whole breads were awesome too! Nice alternative to baguette! We tried various wines too and all of the were very, very good!
Perfect store!
And you can have a picknick in the Jardin du Luxembourg right around the corner!

Pros: Selection is amazing, perfect taste!, Staff is super friendly, wine selection is over-the-top

Cons: absolutely nothing!

Return to Paris Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Le Retour a la Terre Rive Gauche closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.